Multiple faces of Bali
Day 1 Airport - Kuta
Arrival in Bali. Short transfer to Kuta
Day 2 Kuta - Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih - Ubud
We will leave in the morning to visit the famous temple of Tanah Lot, perched on a giant rock on the sea. After the visit we drive to the northern Bali countryside and we will do a short trekking between the rice paddies of Jatiluwih. Lunch in restaurant with the view to the ricefields. We continue our drive to Ubud, and we arrive in hotel in the middle of the afternoon. We check in and then discover the Royal Palace of Ubud with our guide, also enjoy some free time for shopping in the traditional market. In the evening, we go have dinner and enjoy private Balinese dance show in the meantime. After dinner free time to enjoy shopping or go back to hotel.
Day 3 Ubud - Monkey forest - Tampaksiring - Kedisan (Batur Lake)
In the morning, discover Ubud's famous Monkey Forest and visit several temples inhabited by the colonies of Grey Macacs. Then enjoy a walk around Ubud to visit some artists and craftmens' workshops. Afterwards, drive north-east to Tampaksiring area and visit Tirta Empul temple with its sacred pools which often used by the local people for purification rituals. We will have our lunch in a restaurant nearby. In the afternoon, proceed to Mount Batur area. When the weather is good, we will have a magnificent view of the active volcano and the lake. We will reach our small pension close to the lake, and we will walk around the ancient black lava fields. Dinner and night in pension.
Day 4 Abang Trekking and Sunrise – Rafting on Telaga Waja River – Amed
Very early in the morning, we drive to Terunyan village and start our 1 hour hike to reach the crater rim close to Mount Abang. Upon arrival, we can enjoy the sunrise with a splendid panoramic view of Mount Agung, Mount Batur, and even Mount Rinjani which is located in Lombok Island. When the sun is up, we go meet a local family living there. We will enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and taste some local food: baked cassava and sweet potatoes. We go down the crater by a different way and drive back to the hotel. We take some rest and a shower, and then we leave and head to the south. We have lunch en route, and in the beginning of the afternoon, we will experience adrenaline rush by rafting on the Telaga Waja river for 2 hours. Afterwards, we will continue our drive and reach the fishermen village of Amed located on the east coast.
Day 5 Amed - Snorkelling - Legian
This morning after breakfast, we go to Tulamben area to do some snorkeling activity. We will go from the beach and swim to a shipwreck from 2nd World War only 30 meters from the shore, and we will watch the tropical fishes and the multicolor corals. After this we will have our lunch. Then transfer back to Kuta/Jimbaran, free time for shopping and dinner not included
Day 6 Legian - Airport
Free time in Kuta for shopping, relax on the beach or go to a spa. Transfer back to airport depending on your flight time.
Period & budget
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
The budget is an indication of the price per person, subject to availability. Your local agent will send you a customized quote with the exact price. The price can vary according to availability, level of services, period of travel, number of participants, booking time frame and other items.
Price includes :
Price doesn't includes :
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the departure date: a sum of €50 per person will be retained
- Cancellation received 30 to 21 days before the departure date: your deposit, 30% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received 20 to 14 days before the departure date: 50% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received 13 to 7 days before the departure date: 75% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received less than 7 days before the departure date: 100% of the total trip price will be retained
- Fixed airfares: if your airline ticket was issued in advance, often done to avoid significant surcharges, you will be charged 100% of any non-refundable fees if you wish to change or cancel your flight plan.
- Fixed in-country costs: early charges for firm bookings will be charged if you cancel or modify your trip.
- Insurance costs: if you have taken out comprehensive or cancellation insurance, the cost of insurance is due and cannot be refunded.
Changes to travel contract
Budget & exchange
- A cap or sunhat
- A good pair of sunglasses (level 3 or 4, glacier)
- 1 or 2 sets of thermals: long-sleeved thermal tops and full-length long johns
- Long sleeved and short sleeved t-shirts, appropriate for hiking in
- 1 fleece or equivalent
- A breathable wind proof, waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex...)
- A rain cape or protective waterproof bag for your daybag
- 1 or 2 pairs of long shorts
- 1 pair of walking trousers
- Your hiking boots (high-cut, thick soles...)
- A pair of trainers
- A pair of sandals for wearing in the sea
- Thick walking socks
- A good water bottle (min. 1.5 l)
- A swimsuit
- A long-sleeved rash vest to protect you
- A good sun-cream (SPF 50+, water resistant, biodegradable...)
- Insect repellent
- A wash bag - your personal toiletries
- A camera and spare batteries/portable charger
- A power plug travel adapter
- A head torch and spare batteries
- A pocket knife
- A fast drying micro-fibre beach towel
- A bath towel
- Blister plasters
- A small personal first aid kit
- Zip lock bags to protect your important documents and electronics
- A laundry bag/bin bag for your dirty clothes
Health information & recommendations
- Be prepared
- Stick to trails and camp overnight right
- Stash your trash and pick up waste
- Leave it as you find it
- Be careful with fire
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors