Family escape in Bali
Day 1 Airport - Ubud
Arrival at airport. Greeting by our driver, then transfer to Ubud. Upon arrival, free time.
Day 2 Cycling - Bird Park - Dance school and show
In the morning, drive to Singapadu village and start cycling around Balinese rice paddies. After this, visit the Bali Bird Park and discover its famous birds of paradise. After lunch, visit in a dance school and learn the art of Balinese dance. In the late afternoon, drive back to Ubud. Dinner and night in Ubud.
Day 3 Monkey Forest - Wangayagede – Ricefield trekking
Morning visit at the famous Monkey Forest. Discover the colony of monkeys in their natural rainforest habitat. After, head north-west to Wangayagede area where you will stroll around in the rice terraces in the surrounding areas of Mount Batukaru. Lunch box will be provided on the way. In the afternoon, visit a village school and share some time with the children. Dinner and night at Ibu Sastra's house, a local teacher who lives in the village.
Day 4 Jatiluwih - Ulun Danu Beratan – Munduk trekking
In the morning, drive to Jatiluwih, where you can see a whole valley of rice paddies, one of the most famous in Bali. Jatiluwih has recently been added to UNESCO's world heritage. After this, head north to Ulun Danu Temple located on the shores of Beratan lake. In the afternoon, you will discover the rich plantations of Munduk, where you discover the spices such as cloves, cocoa, nutmeg, vanilla, coffee, pepper, as well as the majestic waterfall. You will eventually reach a village and take a coffee break in a local house. Night and dinner in a hotel in Munduk.
Day 5 Cooking class - Banjar hot springs - Pemuteran
Today, learn how to cook like a true Balinese! The local people of Munduk will share you their rich Balinese cuisine secret recipes. Afterwards, you will enjoy what you've prepared for lunch. In the afternoon, you will proceed to Banjar hot spring to have a dip and relax for a while. After that, take the northern coast route to reach Pemuteran, the village where you will spend the night.
Day 6 Snorkeling Menjangan – Pemuteran
Today is dedicated to the nature discovery of Bali Barat National Park. you will start by snorkeling on Menjangan island. This "deer island" is surrounded by amazing coral reefs. After a short cross by boat (30 minutes), you will swim in several spots and enjoy a lunch box on the beach. Afterwards, make a short trek around the temple to discover the local fauna: monkeys, deers, and sometimes monitor lizards roaming around the island. Journey back to Pemuteran, Dinner and night in hotel.
Day 7 Pearl farm – Lovina – Sangsit – Amed
In the morning, visit a nearby pearl farm. You will learn step by step how the farmers grow and harvest the oysters. You will then reach Lovina and have lunch on the beach. In the afternoon, visit Pura Beji in Sangsit, a temple with an unusual northern Bali architectural style. Afterwards, take the coastal road to Amed, where you will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 8 Fishing – Snorkelling – Tirtagangga – Candidasa
Before sunrise, you will get on small fishermen boats and experience some fishing activities. You will watch many other fishermen boats return from the sea as the sun rises. You will come back to the hotel for breakfast and enjoy some free time to relax or go snorkeling from the beach. Then drive to the royal water palace of Tirta Gangga, where you have lunch and visit the ancient royal pools of Karangasem Kings. In the afternoon, take the road to Candidasa. Upon arrival, free time, dinner and night in hotel.
Day 9 Candidasa – Manggis trekking – Sanur
This morning, you will explore Manggis area by a very enjoyable trekking between rice fields and hills with nice panoramas. You will have lunch in Manggis and then head to Sanur through the east coast road. Upon arrival, free time to enjoy your last day in Bali. Night in hotel.
Day 10 Sanur – Airport
Free time. According to your flight time, transfer to the airport.
Period & budget
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
The budget is an indication of the price per person, subject to availability. Your local agent will send you a customized quote with the exact price. The price can vary according to availability, level of services, period of travel, number of participants, booking time frame and other items.
Price includes :
Price doesn't include :
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the departure date: a sum of €50 per person will be retained
- Cancellation received 30 to 21 days before the departure date: your deposit, 30% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received 20 to 14 days before the departure date: 50% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received 13 to 7 days before the departure date: 75% of the total trip price will be retained
- Cancellation received less than 7 days before the departure date: 100% of the total trip price will be retained
- Fixed airfares: if your airline ticket was issued in advance, often done to avoid significant surcharges, you will be charged 100% of any non-refundable fees if you wish to change or cancel your flight plan.
- Fixed in-country costs: early charges for firm bookings will be charged if you cancel or modify your trip.
- Insurance costs: if you have taken out comprehensive or cancellation insurance, the cost of insurance is due and cannot be refunded.
Changes to travel contract
Budget & exchange
- A cap or sunhat
- A good pair of sunglasses (level 3 or 4, glacier)
- 1 or 2 sets of thermals: long-sleeved thermal tops and full-length long johns
- Long sleeved and short sleeved t-shirts, appropriate for hiking in
- 1 fleece or equivalent
- A breathable wind proof, waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex...)
- A rain cape or protective waterproof bag for your daybag
- 1 or 2 pairs of long shorts
- 1 pair of walking trousers
- Your hiking boots (high-cut, thick soles...)
- A pair of trainers
- A pair of sandals for wearing in the sea
- Thick walking socks
- A good water bottle (min. 1.5 l)
- A swimsuit
- A long-sleeved rash vest to protect you
- A good sun-cream (SPF 50+, water resistant, biodegradable...)
- Insect repellent
- A wash bag - your personal toiletries
- A camera and spare batteries/portable charger
- A power plug travel adapter
- A head torch and spare batteries
- A pocket knife
- A fast drying micro-fibre beach towel
- A bath towel
- Blister plasters
- A small personal first aid kit
- Zip lock bags to protect your important documents and electronics
- A laundry bag/bin bag for your dirty clothes
Health information & recommendations
- Be prepared
- Stick to trails and camp overnight right
- Stash your trash and pick up waste
- Leave it as you find it
- Be careful with fire
- Respect wildlife
- Be considerate of other visitors